Dr. Sierra provides individual, family, and group psychotherapy and assessment
services. In addition to being licensed and nationally credentialed as a
clinical psychologist, Dr. Sierra is a yoga therapeutics educator and
certified collaborative practitioner. She specializes in helping children,
teens, adults, and families with the following concerns:
- Children with behavioral issues, anxiety, depression, grief & loss issues
- Women's issues, including pre- and post-natal challenges, such as post-partum depression or anxiety
- Teens with depression, anxiety, social phobia,
- Post-adoption concerns, including adjustment and attachment issues
- Military children, teens, & families coping with impact of deployment
- Divorce, blended family, and co-parenting issues
- Work with Hispanic individuals and families
Dr. Sierra is also available for workshops and community speaking engagements on a variety of topics.
Dr. Sierra provides services to children, teens, adults, and families in the South Puget Sound Region. She serves individuals throughout Pierce County, including Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Lakewood, and Puyallup. She also provides services to those residing in South King County, including Federal Way and Auburn as well as Thurston County, including Lacey, Tumwater, and Olympia. Military families on or off Joint Base Fort LewisMcChord are also welcome.