- Are you concerned about your child's behavior, attitude, or mood? Is your son or daughter having trouble making friends? Has their attitude toward school changed? Does he or she just not seem the same anyore? You may be at a loss. You may have tried everything and you're still not seeing progress. You are worried or frustrated.
- Perhaps, you are a young parent with a new baby or toddler supposed to be enjoying one of the most joyous (and exhausting) times of your life. Yet, you don't feel very joyful. In fact, you are always feeling stressed and you are wondering when these feelings are going to change. But they don't and you are worried how this is affecting your relationship with your child and even with your husband. You may feel afraid to discuss this with anyone. If you do, you're told that these feelings are just baby blues, but you feel that it may be more than that.
- Are you experiencing stress at home or work that is causing you to overreact to situations? Do you find it difficult to make it through your daily routine? Do you feel as if everything you do just so difficult and that you've forgotten how to enjoy yourself? Does living feel like a constant struggle?
- Your feelings and reactions to these situations are understandable and there are solutions. Whether you are struggling with stress, anxiety, or other challenges or your youngster is, you want support and solutions that will steer you toward feeling better and feeling competent to manage life's curve balls. As a parent you want the best for your child and you want him/her to be happy and healthy. Seeking professional help for yourself, your child, or your family member is a positive step toward improving your life and your relationships. It's a step toward health and well-being.
- We will work together to develop an individualized plan to resolve challenges and change behaviors to help you move toward a more satisfying life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will identify long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you or your family back from communicating effectively, developing authentic relationships, and experiencing a fulfilling and meaningful life.
- If you're a parent looking for extra support and guidance for yourself and/or your child or you're looking for individual support in your quest to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
You may use the form below to contact Dr. Sierra or to schedule a free
phone consultation. You may also call Dr. Sierra directly at 253-686-5184.
The office is located in Old Town Tacoma
at 2205 N. 30th St., Suite A, Tacoma, WA 98403.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.